No Bully is seeking an exceptional Program Director to scale delivery of No Bully partnerships to schools nationwide.
THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
The successful candidate will be a dynamic and experienced individual with superior project management skills. S/he will have the ability to work effectively and collaboratively with No Bully’s Executive Director and No Bully Trainers in developing the No Bully program so it can be delivered with fidelity and high impact to schools across North America. The program director has the opportunity to work off site with a flexible work schedule as mutually agreed.
- Review No Bully program design, delivery processes and evaluation systems in order to improve and maximize the impact of No Bully school partnerships in California schools and nationwide.
- Create and oversee implementation of a three-year strategic plan that expands No Bully’s capacity to scale delivery of school partnerships nationwide and to create sustainable change in schools.
- Build (together with the No Bully Lead Trainer) a collaborative community of No Bully trainers to deliver the No Bully school partnerships by designing the initial series of training weekends at Camp No Bully and a scaffolded system of ongoing professional development.
- Assist with grant applications for funding prospective No Bully school partnerships.
- Create partnership proposals and negotiate agreements with schools, school districts, county and state offices of education to identify participating school sites and establish training dates, budgets and payment schedules.
- Provide direction and day-to-day management of No Bully school partnerships that includes: management of No Bully trainers and budget oversight, tracking trainee evaluations and ensuring trainer quality control.
- Lead an annual strategic planning retreat to review accomplishments and setbacks of school partnerships during the previous year, and to help revise No Bully training curricula, resources, and materials.
- Participate in strategic and budgetary planning for subsequent years.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 5 years experience in supervision and staff management
- At least 5 years experience in program planning, project management and evaluation in non-profit settings
- Proven experience in training and supervising trainers, particularly in education
- Solid time management skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly tracking tools, e.g. Excel
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills, including public speaking, meeting facilitation, and conflict resolution
- Experience with start-ups and desire to grow with a fast-paced organization
- Ability to work with efficiency, flexibility, and good humor
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and with people from a variety of different racial, ethnic, socioeconomic, educational, religious, sexual, gender, and generational backgrounds
- Ability to travel and work evenings and weekends.
- Demonstrated commitment to social justice
- Fundraising and/or grant writing experience a strong plus.
Reports to: Executive Director
Status: Full-time, Exempt
Location: San Francisco
Salary: Salary commensurate with experience
How to apply: No Bully has a strong commitment to diversity. We encourage applications from individuals of all ethnicities, abilities, genders and those who are LGBTQ. Interested applicants should e-mail resume with covering letter to
THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
Please reference “No Bully Program Director” in the subject line of your e-mail when applying for this position. No phone calls please.