No Bully is seeking an exceptional full time trainer to deliver No Bully trainings to teachers and to coach school principals nationwide. The successful candidate will be a dynamic and experienced trainer with a deep passion for bullying, education reform and other social justice issues. S/he will have superior training and coaching skills and the ability to work effectively and collaboratively with school personnel, No Bully’s Program Director and other No Bully Trainers. The trainer will be part of our team of trainers delivering No Bully trainings and principal coaching to schools in California and across the nation. S/he will have the opportunity to work off-site with a flexible work schedule as mutually agreed.
- Deliver No Bully training to teachers, staff and parents in partner schools across the San Francisco Bay Area and nationwide.
- Coach school principals how to implement and sustain the No Bully System®.
- Support the No Bully Program Director in managing existing No Bully school partnerships, outreach to future school partners and scaling the No Bully program nationwide.
- Facilitate the transfer of capability to the schools and administration
- Assist the No Bully team as needed in launching No Bully as a national non-profit.
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate qualifications
- Proven skills in training and facilitating small and large groups
- Proven skills in coaching individuals
- Experience working with public education and K-12 schools
- Ability to travel throughout California and nationwide
- Strong analytical, planning, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills, including public speaking, meeting facilitation, and conflict resolution
- Ability to work with efficiency, flexibility, and good humor
- Excellent interpersonal/networking/relationship-building skills, including problem solving in complex environments
- Exhibits excellent communication and influencing skills and demonstrates listening and judgment when interacting with others.
- Maintains a professional and positive attitude at all times.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to establish and maintain credibility with teachers and school personnel
- Demonstrates solid public speaking skills by presenting clearly, concisely, and effectively to groups, with appropriate planning and preparation of content.
- Demonstrated commitment to social justice and reform issues
- Strong passion for children/ youth issues as well as education reform
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and with people from a variety of different racial, ethnic, socioeconomic, educational, religious, sexual, gender, and generational backgrounds
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
Job Title: Trainer
Reports to: Program Director
Status: Full-time, Exempt
Salary: Salary commensurate with experience.
How to apply
Interested applicants should e-mail resume with a cover letter as soon as possible to email@example.com. Please write “No Bully Trainer” in the subject line of your e-mail when applying for this position. No phone calls please. Promising applicants may be asked to upload a demonstration video of a training session conducted by them.
No Bully has a strong commitment to diversity. We encourage applications from individuals of all ethnicities, abilities, genders and those who are LGBTQ.